Plan Your Stay
Menla Mountain is the upstate New York retreat center of Tibet House US. For more information about Tibet House, please visit www.tibethouse.us.
Property Map (not to scale)
There is no cell phone reception at Menla. Rooms in Delos Inn, Hill House, and Mountain House have guest phones with private voicemail. There is a fee for in-room phone use if you do not have a phone card. Phone cards are available for purchase at the Front Desk. A public telephone is available in the Delos Business Center, for which you may pay per call if you do not have a phone card.
Free wireless Internet service is available throughout Menla. There is a public computer available in our Lhasa Business Center, which you may sign up to use for a fee.
Please note: we do not have in-house tech support to immediately solve problems with your Internet access.
- No smoking is allowed on grounds, except in designated areas.
- Candles and incense are not permitted in any guest room or building.
- Children are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children under seven are free. Children between the ages of seven and twelve are half-price.
- Pets are not permitted on grounds. However, seeing-eye dogs are welcome.
- Menla is not responsible for any lost or missing items. Please call 845-688-6897 ext. 0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you misplace something during your stay, and we will check our Lost and Found.
What to Bring
We recommend bringing the following items to our wooded paradise:
- Walking/hiking shoes
- Slippers (no shoes are allowed in most meeting spaces)
- Toiletries (including shampoo and conditioner; we provide soap)
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Rain gear
- Phone card (can be purchased at the Front Desk)
- Ethernet cable (if your room offers Internet and you do not have a Wi-Fi-compatible device)
- Notebook and pen
- Insect repellent
- Bathing suit and towel for the swimming pool (towels also available at Front Desk)